How Frustrating Is Graves Disease Misdiagnosis Of Graves Disease?

Misdiagnosis of Graves Disease? - how frustrating is graves disease

I was just with Graves disease 'diagnosed. My symptoms could be related to something else? My doctor told me that I have hyperthyroidism, which was caused by the graves. I am not thin (in fact, a little) on the strong side, and my eyes Ardennes, and never before to the endocrinologist, you have high blood pressure, pulse and heart rate high. I was nervous to go to the doctor. In fact, I have phentermine to lose weight because I never can, no matter what I do. I know that phentermine with my heart rate, pulse and blood pressure, confusion, but it could be the results of my blood tested? I am very frustrated and do not want to take this damn thyroid medication, which will make me gain weight, if that doctor is wrong. What could that be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment