Star Spa Nj Business Partnership For The First 6 Star Golf Retreat & Spa On Lake Victoria, Kenya EA?

Business partnership for the first 6 star Golf Retreat & Spa on Lake Victoria, Kenya EA? - star spa nj

Dear friend!
My name is Bill and I own land in East Africa in Kenya. My family owns approximately 700 hectares of accessible water in Lake Victoria in Kenya in East Africa. Lake Victoria is the largest freshwater lake in the world 2. I am interested in developing a series of environmentally beneficial projects in this country and other features that I turned round, that is a haven for international 18-hole golf course and a spa with the possibility of a number of interesting unique amenities. He developed a concept paper with the main points and the ambitions of the project. In an effort to forge alliances with international actors such investment is interesting. I am looking for justice, development and management partner. If someone can me instructions or advice to individuals / organizations that I approach this project continues to appreciate.
Best regards
Account

0 comments:

Post a Comment