Kidney Transplant Hospital In China Some One Could Help Me?what Can I Do?

Some one could help me?what can i do? - kidney transplant hospital in china

My mother lives in the hospital and now needs a transplant, you must kidney.but $ 42,250 in China, I have money, not so much
I've just completed by the school, can someone lend me money? I give the report or me.I can not believe
losing my mother.i know that it may be impossible to get help here, but does not really know how to do now
I have no choice ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your credit score, how? If above 650, then you can borrow $ 25,000 from the site, https: / / / secure.lendingclub.com landing.a .... Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I also ... Have you told the newspaper company? maybe you can not pay money, but at least you can contact us by helping their stories .... and then maybe save someone (give money). I have no money to help you, but I hope that this proposal is how you and your care mother.Take ....

Post a Comment