Sony Dvp-sr200p Unlock Code If I Burn A Copy Of A Region 1 DVD Using DVD Decrypter/DVD Shrink Will It Play On A Region 4 DVD Player?

If I burn a copy of a region 1 DVD using DVD decrypter/DVD shrink will it play on a region 4 DVD player? - sony dvp-sr200p unlock code

I see a region 1 DVD, but live in an area in Zone 4 I searched everywhere on the internet for codes that "unlock the other parts for my DVD player (Magnavox MDVD65 and Sony DVP SR200P) but had no luck.
Hypothetically, if I burn a copy of the Region 1 DVD to use on my computer (programs that looked at the DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink), I burned the copy Region 1 DVD release in Region 4 DVD player?

1 comments:

classics... said...

Yes, it will work. Goals albums writers of the consumer and the media have no region code.

Post a Comment