Two Owners On Car Title Ri I Bought A Car Which Has Two Owners On The Title. But Only The First Owner Has Signed It. When I Was Looking?

I bought a car which has two owners on the title. But only the first owner has signed it. When I was looking? - two owners on car title ri

The signature of the owner so that they can to get others who have already left the country. How do I get my title? The title refers to the State of Illinois, and I am in Texas. I have no way to address, where he now lives. Please carry me with my problem. Thank you.

3 comments:

BB2Si said...

If you want to make a perfectly legal transaction, you should e-mail to the previous owner appears in the title. Fax him a copy of their titles, or by e-mail a copy of it and make him sign the copy, then mail / fax back and show that at the DMV. Otherwise, only those who have contracted on their behalf. It is illegal and counterfeit goods, but hell. You need the car!

BB2

Keith said...

I think you need a band that is like an insurance against any person who makes a claim in the car.

the_whit... said...

Bring your friends to sign. Done and done.

Post a Comment